Thursday, September 11



Sometimes I wish you could just lay down next to me, skin with skin and just be in silence and, for once, appreciate each other company. Especially on those days where I just want to die.

I wish I could stop crying... I don't know what makes me cry for days and days... I'm supposed to be happy with you... but sometimes I feel like I'm not that important. You know I'm not okay and you still don't think about me. I wish you could pull me up, because I feel like drifting away wave after wave. And the worst part it that, I know you're there... but you just don't see me.

I guess the only thing that I could wish for is just that... for once, you could to the things you say you will... but you don't. And that breaks my heart. People are made of what they do and not of what they say... and you're a person of words.

No comments: